Sunday, May 24, 2009

Looks Like We Have Another ...

Self-Publishing Book Review Blog

Thanks to Floyd over at Podbram, and I echo Floyd's concern. I hope this one outlasts the others we have given the welcome to of late.

One thing: I do particularly like the Strengths and Opportunities part of the review. Nicely Done. On an opportunities note, I feel submission guidelines should be outlined before the site goes live. As of this posting, the page states: coming soon. Maybe he had to get his toes in before he started compiling the list of dos and don'ts.

So, Welcome to you Boogle. I hope you have got that shiny armour I am always mentioning.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Thanks for the welcome! The page should be ready to go now - I am ALWAYS welcome to feedback or suggestions for improvement!