Friday, April 13, 2007

Where Y'all Come From

I was taking a little look at where you guys have been coming from recently--the referral links. I see several of the de facto blog circle and it looks like I really need to add new-comer PODler (bold). Reviewer websites are bring in some people, thanks to Dawno and Pamela (italics). And thanks also to authors who are linking back to us including Chad Helder, Susan Higginbotham, Heather Renee Holden, Gary Batta and Charles Emery--whose book hasn't even been reviewed yet (underlined) :)

1. podbookreview.blogspot.com (POD Critic)
2. (direct)
3. google
4. lulu.com
5. pub-ioneer.blogspot.com
6. internal links
7. www2.blogger.com
8. veinglory.com
9. technorati.com
10. podlingmaster.blogspot.com
11. podler.blogspot.com
12. edgyauthor.com
13. blogtopsites.com
14. nonemaysay.blogspot.com
15. msn
16. queerpoetry.com
17. ohdawno.org
18. leostableford.com
19. bardsandsages.com
20. del.icio.us
21. lulu.libsyn.com
22. community.livejournal.com
23. memetic-glutton.livejournal.com
24. inkthinker.blogspot.com
25. books.lulu.com
26. search
27. bunkiestory.blogspot.com
28. bloglines.com
29. webmail.aol.com
30. dawnonowyouseeit.blogspot.com
31. adelphia.net
32. messaging.myspace.com
33. my.lulu.com
34. garybatta.com
35. scottieluvr.com
36. susandhigginbotham.blogspot.com
37. google.com
38. alltheweb
39. getclicky.com

1 comment:

Snook said...

Hey, if my book sucks, you'll say so and I can live with that. That's why it's printed on septic-safe paper stock.

Bad review or good review, I'd still think that this site is a vauable resource to any author, POD or not. Shoot, I'll still link the review, irregardless of whether or not you hand my ample posterior to me ;0) .

Chuck Emery