Full-Color Options Ideal for Cookbooks, Travel Books, and Others with Vivid Photography
Bloomington, Ind. (PRWEB) August 7, 2009
AuthorHouse, the leading provider of self publishing and marketing services for authors around the globe, has introduced a pair of new full-color book publishing packages. These new indie book publishing options provide authors increased flexibility when they choose to publish a book in full color like a cookbook, travel book, or any other book that includes color photographs.
- Professional one-on-one support
- Custom full-color cover and interior design
- ISBN assignmentElectronic proof
- Online distribution and bookstore availability
- Complimentary author copy
- Insertion of up to 50 full-color images
- Copyright and Library of Congress control number
- Five free copies of the completed book
- Inclusion in Barnes & Noble's "See Inside the Book"
- Inclusion in Google and Amazon search programs
- Ten free copies of the completed book
- All of the products and services included in the Portfolio publishing package
- Professional book marketing kit
- Personalized back cover
- Inclusion in Book Buyers Preview program
- Author book-signing kit
Full-color book publishing is becoming increasingly popular with authors because it allows them to integrate their own full-color photographs," said Keith Ogorek, vice president of marketing for Author Solutions, Inc.--parent company of AuthorHouse. "Ideal for genres like cookbooks or photography portfolio pieces, these new full-color book publishing options provide for increased flexibility and marketing."