Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Pod-dy Train -- New Kid on the block ...

Thanks to Floyd over at Podbram and Shannon over at the Lulu Book review for posting a heads up to the newest Self-Pub review blog The Pod-dy Train.

As Floyd mentions in his post, we know very little about the blogger at this point, but, that's no reason not to welcome them aboard and wish them the best. Floyd also mentioned that the blog reviews other Pod Blogs as well. I found the review of Podpeeps to be rather amusing ... and insightful. The blogger has been doing her/his research and following the blogs.

I do have to add that, No, I don't have a British accent, sad to say, but I don't hide the fact that I am an obsessive anglophile. I do have a library though, with a wing-back chair, and all my characters have British or Irish accents, so that has to count for something, right?

Thanks from the Peeps for the very positive, albeit comical, review. Welcome aboard, hope you got a nice shiny suit of armour.

Cheryl Anne Gardner

1 comment:

Pod-dy Train said...

Hello Miss Gardner-

Thank you for the kind introduction. For those parties who are interested, I've posted my submissions guidelines tonight. Let's get this p-o-d started!