Saturday, December 29, 2007

Linky Gablinky--veinglory

I thought it might be nice to have a blogroll of self-POD writers. If you would like to be added to it please drop me a link and let me know which genre you write in predominantly.


bunnygirl said...

Hi, there! You've probably seen my link at AW, but I'd love to be included here, too! My POD books are speculative fiction:

Anonymous said...

Serdar Yegulalp

Fantasy (best overall category)

Kevin McCann said...

Hi, I too would like to be included on your list. My genre is non-fiction historical, 19th Century and minor league baseball. Thanks!

Art Edwards said...

Blog link:

I publish commercial/mainstream. More specifically, rock lit.

Anonymous said...

Hello Emily

I publish lesbian lit, particularly short stories.

They are available free from our site: